How to Boot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode Easily 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to easily boot a Windows 10 PC in safe mode. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Boot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode Easily. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Boot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode Easily
While it can’t keep your device in safe mode permanently because it limits many critical functions, it’s a great tool if you’re struggling to find the root of the problem. After your device restarts, you will see a “Choose an option” menu, follow the steps above, first click Troubleshoot, then Advanced, then Startup Settings, and finally restart. This will reboot your device again. If you don’t know how to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10, you’ve come to the right place, because below we’ll show you how to do it with easy-to-follow instructions.
Safe mode is also useful when your Windows 10 device runs extremely slowly or won’t boot at all. This will help you identify the source of the problem and is one of the first steps to getting your PC back to working order. After your Windows 10 device restarts, you will be presented with a numbered list of options you want to number. This will start your PC in safe mode. If you need networking capabilities (i.e. the ability to connect to the Internet) in safe mode, press F5 instead.
How to Boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10
There are many ways to enter Safe Mode, but these are the three easiest.
Using the power icon
- Click the Windows icon in the lower left corner.
- While holding down the Shift key, click the power icon, then click Restart.
- Your computer will restart and then open to a blue screen titled Choose an option. Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options.
- Click Startup Settings, then click Restart. Your computer will shut down and restart.
- Once the screen returns, you will have a few options. Press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode or 5 to start Safe Mode with Internet Access.
Using the Settings app
- Open the Settings app by pressing Windows key + I.
- Click Update & Security, then click Recovery.
- On this page, under Advanced startup, click Restart now.
- Your computer will restart and display the Choose an option screen. Here, click Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings, then Restart.
- When your computer restarts, you will have a few boot options. Here, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode or 5 to start Safe Mode with Internet Access.
Hold down the power button
This is the method to use if you cannot start Windows normally.
- Press the power button on your PC to turn it on.
- As soon as you see something appear on the screen, probably the manufacturer’s logo, hold down the power button until the PC shuts down again.
- Do this two more times and then turn your PC back on. When it starts, the words Preparing Automatic Repair appear at the bottom of the screen. Let your PC do this process; it should eventually launch to the Choose an option screen.
- On this screen, select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then Startup Settings. When prompted, click Restart.
- When the computer turns back on, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode or 5 to start Safe Mode with Internet Access.
How to get out of safe mode
If you have restarted your computer but it is still in safe mode, you should:
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run menu.
- In the text box, type msconfig and press Enter.
- At the top of the System Configuration menu, click Start.
- Under Boot Options, make sure Secure Boot is unchecked. Once it does, click OK and restart your computer again.
Final Words: How to Easily Boot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode
Hope you understand this article How to Boot Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode Easily, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.